We architect a unified security design that addresses the necessities and potential risks involved in a certain scenario or environment.
The security architecture used by your enterprise is the basis of your cybersecurity measures—including the tools, technologies, and processes you use to protect your business from external threats. However, to get the best results from these tools and policies, they need to be part of a comprehensive enterprise security architecture framework that helps to define what all of these measures are, when/where/why they should be used, and how to integrate changes in the future so your organization has a solid and consistent security architecture design.
Architecting for Privileged Identity Management
Identity management processes and technologies provide the needed assurance through a complex combination of technology, process, and lifecycle management to control the risks of identity theft. You must look for a solution that offers a system architecture that can accommodate the many changes that occur on your network over time. The solution should automatically:
- Detect and secure every one of your current hardware and software assets.
- Be flexible enough to handle mainstream applications along with the in-house and legacy applications that you support.
- Meet the current as well as the future management needs of your entire network.
- Handle frequent changes in systems, network devices, applications, and users with almost no staff intervention and outside support.
- Prevent privilege escalation, prevent identity theft, and stop the lateral and vertical movement.
Technosprout’s identity management design services address both the process and technology aspects of identity management. We can help you design and build identity management architectures and processes. With this, you will be able to achieve the desired identity assurance and create a foundation for your entire enterprise security stack.
We provide the following services:
- High-level architecture blueprints covering the identity management aspects required by the customer requirements document.
- Architecting many complex environments that include onboarding privilege accounts for both traditional and on-prem and new cloud-native environments even in downtime or disaster situations.
By choosing Tecnhosprout for your PIM security, you will achieve the following things:
- Optimal security design, built on experience and best practices.
- Keep your costs under control.
- Get 24*7 customer support.
- Complete focus on your projects without worrying about security issues.
Technosprout is proud to be a Gold Partner with CyberArk and offer their privileged identity management services. Together we address one of the biggest security concerns in the world today – the security of highly classified data of your organization.
Architecting for Cloud Security
Cloud security architecture is a strategy designed to secure and view an enterprise’s data and collaboration applications in the cloud through the lens of shared responsibility with cloud providers.
As more and more organizations are shifting to the cloud, it is becoming necessary to adopt new security technologies to keep up with today’s threats. We understand that it can be a big challenge to develop a strong plan for new technology transformation without the guidance of professionals. Our PaloAlto networks certified security experts will evaluate your current security state and the cloud deployment model chosen to develop the design of the proposed future state to achieve maximum security and return on your investment.
We provide high-level layers of enterprise cloud security architecture that includes the following:
- Cross-cloud service provider safety net
- Cross-cloud service provider identity, authorization, and authentication
- Cloud service provider and application security basics
We at Technosprout cover all the critical cloud security use cases for cloud security architecture:
- All cloud services.
- All cloud users.
- All managed and unmanaged devices.
- Threat prevention.
- Control over the flow of data from device to cloud or vice versa.
A consultant from our team will create a detailed high-level design or targeted design document to review with you. Once your decision-makers have signed off on the document, we will execute the plan. With us, you get to apply best practices from security consultants experienced in numerous technologies.